Our Ideal Franchise Partner Candidate
Franchise Partner candidates must meet the following qualifications to be considered for a franchise opportunity:
- Dedication to our core values of Commitment to Excellence, Integrity, Responsibility, Respect and Transparency
- Desire to manage the day-to-day operations of a TeaGschwendner specialty tea retail store
- Core competencies required to:
- Successfully complete our training program.
- Identify and select a retail site that meets our established criteria.
- Manage the construction of a store utilizing our approved architects and general contractors.
- Create and manage an organization that effectively recruits, trains, retains and motivates a high performing team.
- Deliver an exceptional customer experience and develop loyal TG Tea Enthusiasts.
- Achieve operations excellence through flawless execution of our established systems
- Previous retail or food and beverage experience is not necessary, but preferred.
- Adequate capitalization and ability to obtain necessary financing.
- An understanding of the local "culture" and strong ties to the community.